Do you have Insurance?
We provide all our customers with an “in-transit” insurance at no charge.
This insurance automatically covers our customers for fire,theft or roll over of our trucks or trailers whilst transporting their goods. As a result of new legislations within the insurance industry, removal companies are unable to provide an insurance covering damage to goods that may occur during handling.
Barnett’s can assist you in obtaining your insurance needs.

I will require storage, can you help?
Yes we can. We can transport your furniture to any storage facility in Australia you choose.
All of our removalists are trained and experienced in placing your furniture and belongings into storage units and containers.
If looking to store locally we recommend the Adelaide Hills Storage Centre for all of your storage requirements. Before signing any storage agreement please come and talk to our friendly office staff and view the facilities for yourself. You will not be disappointed.

Will my furniture fit in the truck and/or storage unit?
We have the largest removal trucks in the Adelaide Hills. Over 97% of all our customers have been relocated in the one move, saving them time and money.
We have storage units of many varied sizes and can guarantee quality storage for jobs of any size.
All removalists and storage facilities calculate volumes of furniture in cubic metres. To assist you in calculating what size truck or storage unit you would require, click here on our storage estimator. Fax or email this back to us and we will gladly calculate this for you. Alternatively ask for one of our friendly staff to come out and visit you for a free no-obligation assesment.

Can you pack my house items for me?
Yes, we have an experienced team of pre-pack staff that can professionally pack your items prior to your move. We use only quality packing cartons and “acid free” paper in all of our pre-packs. The contents of any carton pre-packed by a Barnett’s employee is automatically insured for the duration of your move.

Can you supply packing materials?
Yes we can supply you with a full range of quality packing materials.
If you are an Adelaide Hills resident we can deliver packing materials to your door free of charge.
Why not take advantage of our special rates for cartons when purchased in conjunction with your move with us.
Click here to view our extensive range.

Can we help with the move. Is this allowed?
Yes, you may assist if you like. We suggest you leave the tricky and heavier items to our trained removalists, however if you wish to bring small items to the back of the truck for our staff it will speed your move up and save you time and money.
For customer safety we would prefer if you did not enter into the back of our trucks please.

When unloading do you place items in requested rooms?
Yes, we will place your furniture in the exact room and position you request.
Cartons will be put into individual rooms if the carton has been labeled.

Can you move my pot plants?
For a local relocation there is generally no problems moving pot plants.
We can not store plants into storage units or relocate to various interstate destinations.
Speak to our friendly staff regarding your legal obligations if moving plants over state borders.

How do you charge for my move?
All of our local moves (within 200km of Mt Barker, SA) are charged by an hourly rate.
Like all removalists our local relocations are charged from depot to depot.
Our current hourly rate is one of the most competitive in the Adelaide Hills region.
All intra-state and interstate moves are quoted with a fixed price, following an obligation free site visit from one of our representatives

How do I pay for my move?
Our local moves are payable on delivery.
Payment can be made to our driver by cash, cheque or EFTPOS as we have mobile EFTPOS machines in all of our trucks.
Interstate transport is payable by a deposit to secure the move, with the balance payable just prior to uplift.
Payment for interstate transport is by cash or EFTPOS as we can not accept cheques for interstate moves.